How to Cleanse Your Crystals
Following are tips for how to cleanse the energy of your crystals. Make this practice part of your weekly routine for optimal effect.
How to Charge Your Crystals
When you are ready to activate and charge your crystal, be clear minded about setting your intentions. This is critical to programming your crystal and establishing your bond and connection. Take your time and think through what it is you truly want and what is most important to you. Be true to yourself but keep an open mind and an open heart, ready to receive all the possibilities and opportunities that come your way.
All of these practices can be used separately or in combination with one another.
Your practice to program and charge your crystals with your intention:
- Sit quietly, holding the stones in both of your hands
- Breathe in the clearest white light and visualize your intentions. The stones are listening
- Share, in the clearest way possible, your intentions with your crystals to program them and establish your bond
- Your crystals are now charged and activated.
Your practice (with the copper pyramid) to charge your crystals:
- Place your crystals inside the base of the copper pyramid.
- Visualize your intentions.
- Leave crystals in the pyramid for overnight.
- If desired, you can also charge other objects, such as water or vitamins.
Your practice (with copper plates) to supercharge your energy:
- Hold the copper plate(s) in one or both hands and visualize your intentions
- Embrace the restorative electrical charge running through your body
- Once your energy field has been amped up, hold your crystals to transfer this revitalized energy to them to heighten and maximize their vibrational frequency
- You can also place your crystals directly on top of the copper plate overnight to supercharge them.
Cleanse your crystals with celestial energy
Let your crystals bask in the lunar glow of the moon or bathe in the warmth of the sun. This allows your crystals to absorb the heat and active energy of the day or the cool, restful energy of a magical, starry night. Most crystals are fine cleansing in sunlight, although the time should be limited to four hours if you are concerned about the color fading. Certain crystals that are aligned with the moon, such as Moonstone and Selenite, are supercharged by moonlight.
Place your crystal in a nearby safe location outdoors, day or night, for four hours.
Reunite your crystals with Mother Earth
Return your crystals from whence they came. Like a visit back home, this reconnection with nature will strengthen and revitalize their energy.
Place your crystals in a location where they can reconnect with the Earth -- in an outdoor planter, in soil, on the branch of a tree, at the base of a tree trunk or vine, in a flower bed or even in a house plant for 24 hours.
Native Americans have utilized the cleansing and healing properties of sage for centuries. As one of Nature’s most bountiful gifts, burning sage distributes the Earth’s energy to cleanse and purify. Its smoke is like a dose of energetic medicine for your crystals, leaving them clear and revitalized.
Burn a sage stick and gently wave it over your crystals until it is fully immersed in the smoke.